Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Thomson Reuters Corporation ( TRI) pushed the Media industry lower today making it today's featured Media laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Thomson Reuters Corporation fell $0.37 (-1.1%) to $32.88 on light volume. Throughout the day, 549,841 shares of Thomson Reuters Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 925,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $32.87-$33.27 after having opened the day at $33.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.25. Other companies within the Media industry that declined today were: ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 9.0%, Harte-Hanks ( HHS), down 6.8%, MDC Partners ( MDCA), down 6.3% and Central European Media ( CETV), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Thomson Reuters Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.