Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International fell $0.86 (-1.8%) to $46.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,342,696 shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,321,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.77-$47.00 after having opened the day at $46.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.88. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ( KKD), down 15.1%, Luby's ( LUB), down 4.5%, Del Frisco's Restaurant Group ( DFRG), down 4.2% and BJ's Restaurants ( BJRI), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.