Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Mohawk Industries ( MHK) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Mohawk Industries fell $2.58 (-2.1%) to $117.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 700,556 shares of Mohawk Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 775,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $117.22-$120.71 after having opened the day at $120.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $120.07. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 30.8%, India Globalization Capital ( IGC), down 11.1%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 10.1% and Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), down 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Mohawk Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.