Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Precision Castparts ( PCP) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Precision Castparts fell $2.33 (-1.1%) to $211.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 401,160 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 695,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $210.79-$213.67 after having opened the day at $213.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $213.57. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), down 30.8%, CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 10.1%, Euro Tech Holdings Company ( CLWT), down 7.5% and Taylor Devices ( TAYD), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.