Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Covidien ( COV) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.0%. By the end of trading, Covidien fell $0.77 (-1.3%) to $59.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,059,945 shares of Covidien exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,526,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.17-$60.33 after having opened the day at $60.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.17. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 12.4%, Thermogenesis Corporation ( KOOL), down 11.7%, USMD Holdings ( USMD), down 10.4% and Rochester Medical Corporation ( ROCM), down 6.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Covidien Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.