Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NXP Semiconductor ( NXPI) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, NXP Semiconductor fell $0.76 (-2.0%) to $37.17 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,509,718 shares of NXP Semiconductor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,167,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $36.89-$38.82 after having opened the day at $38.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $37.93. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: OmniVision Technologies ( OVTI), down 16.1%, Control4 ( CTRL), down 14.8%, Nexxus Lighting ( NEXS), down 11.6% and Revolution Lighting Technologies ( RVLT), down 11.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full NXP Semiconductor Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.