Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nike ( NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Nike fell $0.66 (-1.0%) to $62.82 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,862,472 shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,587,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $62.60-$63.79 after having opened the day at $63.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.48. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: American Apparel ( APP), down 7.1%, Xerium Technologies ( XRM), down 6.5%, CTI Industries Corporation ( CTIB), down 5.7% and Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.