Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Brocade Communications Systems ( BRCD) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Brocade Communications Systems fell $0.20 (-2.6%) to $7.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,511,180 shares of Brocade Communications Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,873,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $7.28-$7.65 after having opened the day at $7.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $7.60. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Lantronix ( LTRX), down 6.8%, Rimage Corporation ( RIMG), down 5.0%, Imation Corporation ( IMN), down 4.6% and Immersion Corporation ( IMMR), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Brocade Communications Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.