Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor fell $3.10 (-2.5%) to $120.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, 395,047 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 495,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $120.62-$121.52 after having opened the day at $121.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $123.89. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Spartan Motors ( SPAR), down 5.3%, Stoneridge ( SRI), down 4.8%, Wabash National Corporation ( WNC), down 4.4% and SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.