Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Canadian Solar ( CSIQ) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Canadian Solar rose $0.42 (3.5%) to $12.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,851,420 shares of Canadian Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,332,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $12.17-$12.78 after having opened the day at $12.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.09. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Splunk ( SPLK), up 12.9%, Salesforce.com ( CRM), up 12.6%, Astro-Med ( ALOT), up 9.6% and ReneSola ( SOL), up 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Canadian Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.