Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. InvenSense ( INVN) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, InvenSense rose $0.33 (1.9%) to $17.87 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,974,616 shares of InvenSense exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,694,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $17.39-$17.89 after having opened the day at $17.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.54. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: ReneSola ( SOL), up 8.4%, Transcat ( TRNS), up 7.3%, Ascent Solar Technologies ( ASTI), up 5.0% and Pulse Electronics ( PULS), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full InvenSense Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.