Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ( CTB) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Cooper Tire & Rubber Company rose $0.91 (2.9%) to $31.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,836,024 shares of Cooper Tire & Rubber Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,114,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.22-$32.00 after having opened the day at $31.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.02. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Verso Paper ( VRS), up 13.5%, Carter's ( CRI), up 3.7%, Sappi ( SPP), up 3.0% and Exceed Company ( EDS), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.