Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Advanced Micro Devices ( AMD) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Advanced Micro Devices fell $0.04 (-1.2%) to $3.38 on light volume. Throughout the day, 13,253,092 shares of Advanced Micro Devices exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 27,344,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $3.37-$3.48 after having opened the day at $3.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $3.42. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: xG Technology ( XGTI), down 12.3%, Shanda Games ( GAME), down 10.6%, Plug Power ( PLUG), down 10.5% and Performance Technologies ( PTIX), down 9.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Advanced Micro Devices Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.