Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yandex ( YNDX) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.2%. By the end of trading, Yandex fell $0.40 (-1.2%) to $32.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,330,866 shares of Yandex exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,314,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.15-$32.25 after having opened the day at $31.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.41. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Professional Diversity Network ( IPDN), down 8.4%, Sify Technologies ( SIFY), down 7.8%, China Finance Online ( JRJC), down 1.9% and ChinaCache International Holdings ( CCIH), down 1.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yandex Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.