Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ABB ( ABB) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, ABB fell $0.29 (-1.3%) to $21.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,242,390 shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,423,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.50-$21.66 after having opened the day at $21.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.90. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: CVD Equipment Corporation ( CVV), down 14.8%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), down 6.5%, P & F Industries ( PFIN), down 6.4% and Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.