Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Campbell Soup ( CPB) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Campbell Soup fell $1.38 (-3.1%) to $43.33 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,062,192 shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,150,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.87-$43.72 after having opened the day at $43.51 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $44.71. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Craft Brew Alliance ( BREW), down 4.3%, Castle Brands Incorporated ( ROX), down 4.0%, Willamette Valley Vineyards ( WVVI), down 3.9% and American Lorain ( ALN), down 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Campbell Soup Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.