Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intel ( INTC) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Intel fell $0.22 (-1.0%) to $22.06 on light volume. Throughout the day, 27,583,330 shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 40,129,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.04-$22.44 after having opened the day at $22.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.28. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Plug Power ( PLUG), down 10.5%, Aetrium Incorporated ( ATRM), down 8.6%, JA Solar Holdings Co. ADR ( JASO), down 6.9% and Dynasil Corporation of America ( DYSL), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intel Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.