Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Pitney Bowes ( PBI) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Pitney Bowes fell $0.18 (-1.1%) to $16.67 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,294,646 shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,968,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.67-$16.95 after having opened the day at $16.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.85. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Stanley Furniture Company ( STLY), down 3.7%, Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), down 3.6%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 2.7% and Gaming Partners International Corporation ( GPIC), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.