Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tractor Supply ( TSCO) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Tractor Supply rose $3.98 (3.3%) to $123.78 on average volume. Throughout the day, 602,268 shares of Tractor Supply exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 445,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $120.30-$124.63 after having opened the day at $120.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $119.80. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Zale Corporation ( ZLC), up 7.5%, DGSE Companies ( DGSE), up 7.1%, Hollywood Media Corporation ( HOLL), up 6.0% and Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Tractor Supply Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.