Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide rose $0.76 (1.2%) to $63.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,505,589 shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,713,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.87-$64.43 after having opened the day at $62.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.21. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment ( DDE), up 12.2%, Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), up 5.9%, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts ( KKD), up 4.5% and Orbitz Worldwide ( OWW), up 4.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.