Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. B/E Aerospace ( BEAV) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, B/E Aerospace rose $1.25 (1.9%) to $68.84 on light volume. Throughout the day, 402,768 shares of B/E Aerospace exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 839,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $67.38-$69.15 after having opened the day at $67.52 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $67.59. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), up 35.0%, Goldfield ( GV), up 11.7%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), up 9.6% and Wowjoint Holdings ( BWOW), up 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full B/E Aerospace Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.