Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Xylem ( XYL) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Xylem rose $0.44 (1.8%) to $24.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,675,351 shares of Xylem exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,416,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.42-$25.01 after having opened the day at $24.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $24.51. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ecotality ( ECTY), up 35.0%, Wowjoint Holdings ( BWOW), up 7.1%, Hardinge ( HDNG), up 5.9% and 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD), up 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Xylem Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.