Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. C.R. Bard ( BCR) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, C.R. Bard rose $1.56 (1.4%) to $115.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 506,717 shares of C.R. Bard exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 536,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $113.88-$115.89 after having opened the day at $114.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.15. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), up 15.0%, Unilife Corporation ( UNIS), up 10.2%, InspireMD ( NSPR), up 8.4% and Misonix ( MSON), up 7.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full C.R. Bard Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.