Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coca-Cola ( CCE) pushed the Food & Beverage industry higher today making it today's featured food & beverage winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola rose $0.66 (1.8%) to $37.46 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,491,938 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,477,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $36.58-$37.56 after having opened the day at $36.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.80. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that increased today were: Origin Agritech ( SEED), up 7.0%, Tofutti Brands ( TOF), up 6.3%, Amira Nature Foods ( ANFI), up 4.6% and Limoneira ( LMNR), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.