Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BlackRock ( BLK) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, BlackRock rose $2.78 (1.1%) to $260.54 on light volume. Throughout the day, 326,844 shares of BlackRock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 804,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $257.30-$262.60 after having opened the day at $257.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $257.76. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Manhattan Bridge Capital ( LOAN), up 5.3%, Siebert Financial Corporation ( SIEB), up 4.4%, CIFC ( CIFC), up 3.8% and WisdomTree Investments ( WETF), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full BlackRock Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.