Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Micron Technology ( MU) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Micron Technology rose $0.33 (2.5%) to $13.57 on light volume. Throughout the day, 23,379,108 shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42,785,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $13.23-$13.74 after having opened the day at $13.23 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.24. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Methode Electronics ( MEI), up 32.5%, Perceptron ( PRCP), up 25.0%, Control4 ( CTRL), up 6.1% and Trina Solar ( TSL), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Micron Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.