Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica rose $1.85 (2.7%) to $71.13 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,791,659 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,415,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.94-$71.90 after having opened the day at $69.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.28. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), up 13.2%, Joe's Jeans ( JOEZ), up 9.6%, Delta Apparel ( DLA), up 5.4% and CTI Industries Corporation ( CTIB), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Lululemon Athletica Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.