Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fossil Group ( FOSL) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Fossil Group rose $1.21 (1.1%) to $115.98 on light volume. Throughout the day, 476,086 shares of Fossil Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 776,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $114.49-$117.27 after having opened the day at $114.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $114.77. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Escalade ( ESCA), up 8.6%, Harbinger Group ( HRG), up 6.0%, Kid Brands ( KID), up 4.8% and Koss Corporation ( KOSS), up 4.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fossil Group Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.