Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation rose $0.53 (1.6%) to $33.55 on average volume. Throughout the day, 44,469,209 shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 48,609,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $32.80-$33.60 after having opened the day at $32.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $33.02. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: EGain ( EGAN), up 20.1%, Park City Group ( PCYG), up 14.7%, EFuture Information Technology ( EFUT), up 10.7% and Unwired Planet ( UPIP), up 9.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.