Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries rose $0.82 (1.2%) to $70.30 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,333,257 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,748,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.04-$70.67 after having opened the day at $69.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.48. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: China Green Agriculture ( CGA), up 6.1%, American Pacific Corporation ( APFC), up 4.2%, Oil-Dri Corporation of America ( ODC), up 3.4% and Omnova Solutions ( OMN), up 3.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.