Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ford Motor ( F) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.3%. By the end of trading, Ford Motor rose $0.48 (3.0%) to $16.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 47,326,460 shares of Ford Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 37,790,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.15-$16.66 after having opened the day at $16.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.02. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Hyster-Yale Materials Handling ( HY), up 9.7%, Shiloh Industries ( SHLO), up 8.4%, China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), up 5.5% and Wabash National Corporation ( WNC), up 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ford Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.