- FXCM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $10.6 million.
- FXCM has traded 166,021 shares today.
- FXCM is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in FXCM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for FXCM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on FXCM: FXCM Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides online foreign exchange (FX) trading and related services to retail and institutional customers worldwide. It operates in two segments, Retail Trading and Institutional Trading. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.2%. FXCM has a PE ratio of 22.8. Currently there are 6 analysts that rate FXCM a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for FXCM has been 504,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. FXCM has a market cap of $738.9 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. The stock has a beta of -0.38 and a short float of 16.6% with 7.10 days to cover. Shares are up 90.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates FXCM as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, impressive record of earnings per share growth and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- FXCM's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 12.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 52.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 633.33% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 96.99% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry. The net income increased by 802.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$1.44 million to $10.12 million.
- FXCM INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, FXCM INC reported lower earnings of $0.38 versus $0.77 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.95 versus $0.38).
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, FXCM INC has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full FXCM Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.