AARHUS, Denmark, Aug. 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As stated in announcement no. 10/2013, Trifork is planning a restructuring to support the company's international growth. The company's investigation has reached the following preliminary conclusions:
- The company wants to change residence to Switzerland because this is considered to:
- Make the company more attractive to international investors, thereby creating easier access to capital.
- Provide better opportunities for financing of new international acquisitions.
- Contribute to an organizational structure that is aligned with the business processes of the Group. International business development is already being handled out of Switzerland, whereto all other units report.
- A change in the Group's official residence may be done either, by moving the existing listing to a new Swiss company, or by the company being delisted from OMX Nasdaq Copenhangen.
- If a delisting becomes part of the process, then it is the objective of the Board that:
- All shareholders who so wish should be able to keep their shares.
- All shareholders who do not wish to keep an unlisted equity should be able to sell their shares.
- As far as possible enable all shareholders to subsequently trade their shares.
- The company should continue to follow the same accounting policies and practices as previous and maintain a comparable level of information to all shareholders.
- The company should later be listed again on an international stock exchange.
- As part of the restructuring of the Group, Trifork still expects to implement a relatively small issue of new shares.
Kind regards,Board of directors, Trifork A/S Trifork A/S Margrethepladsen DK-8000 Arhus C, Denmark CVR-no. 20921897 ISIN DK0060102887 Shortname: TRIFOR Phone: +45 8732 8787 Fax: +45 8732 8788 Contact: CEO, Joern Larsen Direct: +41 79 430 9697 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org