Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. International Game Technology ( IGT) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, International Game Technology fell $0.22 (-1.2%) to $18.75 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,233,906 shares of International Game Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,065,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.68-$18.97 after having opened the day at $18.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.97. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: AutoNavi Holdings ( AMAP), down 14.4%, LTX-Credence Corporation ( LTXC), down 12.3%, Concurrent Computer Corporation ( CCUR), down 10.8% and PT Indosat TBK ( IIT), down 9.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full International Game Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.