Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Royal Caribbean Cruises ( RCL) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Royal Caribbean Cruises fell $0.80 (-2.2%) to $35.89 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,768,768 shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,621,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.67-$36.50 after having opened the day at $36.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.69. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Lentuo International ( LAS), down 13.8%, Frontline ( FRO), down 11.8%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 9.2% and Ku6 Media ( KUTV), down 8.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Royal Caribbean Cruises Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.