Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Carnival Corporation ( CCL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Carnival Corporation fell $0.60 (-1.6%) to $35.97 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,053,579 shares of Carnival Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,906,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.92-$36.29 after having opened the day at $36.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.57. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: SeaWorld Entertainment ( SEAS), down 6.5%, Ignite Restaurant Group ( IRG), down 3.9%, China Lodging Group ( HTHT), down 3.8% and Cosi ( COSI), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Carnival Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.