Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Generac Holdings ( GNRC) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Generac Holdings fell $0.74 (-1.8%) to $40.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 686,840 shares of Generac Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,060,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $40.23-$41.20 after having opened the day at $41.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $41.10. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 19.5%, Skullcandy ( SKUL), down 6.6%, Bonso Electronics International ( BNSO), down 5.7% and Joy Global ( JOY), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Generac Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.