Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Hologic ( HOLX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Hologic fell $0.32 (-1.4%) to $21.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,115,575 shares of Hologic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,343,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.69-$22.05 after having opened the day at $21.93 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.02. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: IsoRay ( ISR), down 16.4%, China Cord Blood ( CO), down 7.7%, Edap TMS ( EDAP), down 7.0% and Hooper Holmes ( HH), down 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Hologic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.