Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sanofi ( SNY) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Sanofi fell $0.53 (-1.1%) to $49.02 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,012,583 shares of Sanofi exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,424,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $48.87-$49.40 after having opened the day at $49.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.55. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Rexahn Pharmaceuticals ( RNN), down 16.7%, IsoRay ( ISR), down 16.4%, Prana Biotechnology ( PRAN), down 12.5% and Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners ( CPRX), down 12.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Sanofi Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.