Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Equifax ( EFX) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Equifax fell $0.75 (-1.2%) to $60.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 456,366 shares of Equifax exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 569,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.32-$61.16 after having opened the day at $61.15 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.18. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: QIWI PLC ADR ( QIWI), down 6.9%, Manhattan Bridge Capital ( LOAN), down 5.6%, First Marblehead Corporation ( FMD), down 5.5% and Noah Holdings ( NOAH), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Equifax Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.