Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SAIC ( SAI) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, SAIC fell $0.22 (-1.4%) to $15.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,199,282 shares of SAIC exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,871,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.01-$15.33 after having opened the day at $15.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.33. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: Information Services Group ( III), down 7.6%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 5.5%, Shutterstock ( SSTK), down 4.5% and Pointer Telocation ( PNTR), down 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SAIC Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.