Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ball Corporation ( BLL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ball Corporation fell $0.55 (-1.2%) to $44.52 on light volume. Throughout the day, 604,355 shares of Ball Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 979,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.48-$45.16 after having opened the day at $45.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.07. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 12.1%, Tandy Leather Factory ( TLF), down 6.5%, Fuwei Films (Holdings ( FFHL), down 5.7% and Standard Register Company ( SR), down 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ball Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.