Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nuance Communications ( NUAN) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Nuance Communications fell $0.38 (-2.0%) to $18.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,528,651 shares of Nuance Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,851,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.48-$18.79 after having opened the day at $18.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.88. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: AutoNavi Holdings ( AMAP), down 14.4%, Cimatron ( CIMT), down 6.9%, Demandware ( DWRE), down 5.6% and Sonic Foundry ( SOFO), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Nuance Communications Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.