Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Louisiana-Pacific ( LPX) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Louisiana-Pacific rose $0.16 (1.1%) to $14.91 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,885,808 shares of Louisiana-Pacific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,087,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $14.73-$15.02 after having opened the day at $14.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.75. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: China Metro-Rural Holdings ( CNR), up 10.3%, Navarre Corporation ( NAVR), up 10.1%, Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), up 8.2% and Armco Metals Holdings ( CNAM), up 8.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Louisiana-Pacific Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.