Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SanDisk ( SNDK) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, SanDisk rose $0.99 (1.8%) to $55.02 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,789,408 shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,708,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $53.91-$55.34 after having opened the day at $54.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.03. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Alvarion ( ALVR), up 65.7%, Analysts International ( ANLY), up 59.1%, On Track Innovations ( OTIV), up 25.5% and Sify Technologies ( SIFY), up 21.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SanDisk Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.