Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bed Bath & Beyond ( BBBY) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Bed Bath & Beyond rose $0.80 (1.1%) to $74.36 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,387,266 shares of Bed Bath & Beyond exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,709,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $73.52-$74.83 after having opened the day at $73.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $73.56. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Tilly's ( TLYS), up 8.2%, Express ( EXPR), up 6.6%, Conn's ( CONN), up 5.8% and bebe stores ( BEBE), up 5.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Bed Bath & Beyond Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.