Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. USG ( USG) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, USG rose $0.31 (1.3%) to $23.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,140,609 shares of USG exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,802,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.15-$23.74 after having opened the day at $23.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.06. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: Perma-Fix Environmental Services ( PESI), up 10.0%, Tri-Tech ( TRIT), up 6.2%, Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), up 4.7% and Real Goods Solar ( RSOL), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full USG Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.