Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McDonald's Corporation ( MCD) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, McDonald's Corporation rose $1.24 (1.3%) to $96.08 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,372,085 shares of McDonald's Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,722,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $95.00-$96.32 after having opened the day at $95.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.84. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Century Casinos ( CNTY), up 5.3%, Caesars Entertainment ( CZR), up 4.8%, Bowl America Incorporated ( BWL.A), up 4.2% and Noodles & Co Class A ( NDLS), up 4.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full McDonald's Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.