Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry higher today making it today's featured internet winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation rose $1.41 (1.8%) to $78.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,793,090 shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,206,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $76.25-$79.41 after having opened the day at $76.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.75. Other companies within the Internet industry that increased today were: Sify Technologies ( SIFY), up 21.3%, Tremor Video ( TRMR), up 13.2%, Deltathree ( DDDC), up 5.9% and Sohu.com ( SOHU), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full SINA Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.