Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Proto Labs ( PRLB) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Proto Labs rose $1.34 (1.9%) to $70.92 on light volume. Throughout the day, 182,732 shares of Proto Labs exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 461,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.03-$71.60 after having opened the day at $69.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.58. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Wowjoint Holdings ( BWOW), up 44.0%, Ecotality ( ECTY), up 37.5%, Adept Technology ( ADEP), up 26.9% and China BAK Battery ( CBAK), up 18.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Proto Labs Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.